Pages

"Expand your horizons with business broker services"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Meet Strands - A recommender engine based social media service

I have started using Strands. They have an interesting approach to use rating of information and a recommendations suggested about hot topics of interest for you. Too early to tell for me the usefulness of this service, I got some issues adding service feeds from different sources, so I will follow with more comments later once I have more data. Strands is an interesting company covering social media products, mobile products and financial products all with the recommender based software engine as a base for the products.

I would suggest start using and see how well it will work for your needs. See http://www.strands.com/tlidforss to follow me on Strands.

Contact Thomas Lidforss International for your business services needs.