Pages

"Expand your horizons with business broker services"

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bipbip - mobile shopping roadrunner style?


The Riga, Latvia based startup company bipbip must be preparing for the launch. I got an invitation from Lars Larsen at Bipbip to test their service awhile ago. I noticed though that I am probably not the best person testing such a service not being a very active consumer (too difficult for me to define my shopping habits). The service is based on a patented idea for location based marketing using a "wishlist" style approach matched with your shopping interests and habits. You get proposed matches on your mobile phone to decide where to get your stuff from. It will be interesting to see how this new service will work out from a consumer point of view. The service will be rolled out from Scandinavia.

Contact me for startup company qeustions, see http://www.lidforss.com