Pages

"Expand your horizons with business broker services"

Friday, July 18, 2008

Toluu - I have got my blog aggregator to do social networking


I just started using toluu's new blog aggregator that also does sharing with friends and matchmaking to help you find people to network with. See, http://www.toluu.com/tlidforss for my toluu.
I like the fast and slick UI with listing of blog post contents, useful if you have a lot of blogs you scan and read. I will have to update and check-in later with comments about the match making parts. I think there is an interesting trend going on right now in the blogosphere in parallel with the twitter like gangs. Several new companies are addressing the need for searching, sorting, scanning through blogs together with directory listing type services and social networking. In addition to Google's blogsearch, you have Swedish startups such as Twingly and Bloggkoll that togheter are addressing this area with toluu.