Pages

"Expand your horizons with business broker services"

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bloggparti.se - Check what political party you belong to according to your blog


Bloggparti.se is a service from a Swedish startup idea created for the 24 hour business startup camp going on right now. Mattias Johansson who came up with the idea did not get to apply for the bootcamp in time but I tested his new service and I have to say I like it. By using uClassify to classify the words used, Mattias used 100 different bloggers from each of the political parties to analyze what words they use as a based for the service.

I tested the service and noticed I ended up (not quite sure how?) with a 50-50 mix almost for the conservative and christian party affiliations.

Anyway, I like the idea, you can apply that during election campaigns to check what your favorite bloggers write.