Pages

"Expand your horizons with business broker services"

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Typealyzer - What type am I writing a blog?



Try out Typealyzer, a funny way of getting your brain analyzed based on your style writing your blogposts. This is a new blog analysis service, just type in your url and get to read and see the result. I got for my blog the following results:

I am a Guardian and

"The organizing and efficient type. They are especially attuned to setting goals and managing available resources to get the job done. Once they have made up their mind on something, it can be quite difficult to convince otherwise. They listen to hard facts and can have a hard time accepting new or innovative ways of doing things.
The Guardians are often happy working in highly structured work environments where everyone knows the rules of the job. They respect authority and are loyal team players."

I like the result since I have so far barely written anything about emotional and very personal things, so the logic behind this service seems to work very well.