The Mobile Focus 2008 event took place on Nov. 6, at Kista Science Tower, Stockholm, http://www.sciencetower.com/
A quick summary of this event can be summed up as 3 "musts" and some marketing and technology tidbits.
- Ease of use a must
- Flat data plan at a "reasonable price" a must
- Easy content monetization models a must
- Adobe Air mobiles and INQ OS vs. Apple OSX, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile, Nokia Symbian
- Big belief in LTE with a faster time to market than earlier technologies
- Nokia "Yes We Can" be better than Apple, Google and Microsoft
- Self publishing, Social networking Services (SNS) and media publishers will drive markets
- Mobile media will the driver
- Mobile TV is personal TVBridging paper and mobile media
Details from this event will come in newer blog posts from Thomas Lidforss International.